Friday, April 22, 2011

Hooked

Last week when shopping, I found a white metal flower over the door hook. The white doesn't really go with my color scheme. I bought the hook and painted it with Beyer latex paint. The fact that the hook was already pretreated was a big help because it allowed the new layer of paint to stick well. I only had to do one coat with a few tough ups.

Hooks are key for organization, it gets those clothes off the floor or beds. I also like to make sure I have a hook over the closet door when guests are staying it gives them a place to hang up their hanging clothes without having to stick the closet. I also have a large utility hook that I use to hang several outfits I have planed to wear that week.

What types of things do you use your hooks for? Please share any advice you might have!

No comments:

Post a Comment