Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Keep This On Hand

I like to have a few things on hand,

  • Paint, I love the small; containers of paint you can buy from the hardware store for 3 dollars. I like to keep about three different colors on hand. If I decide to do a project on the whim I already have great paint ready.
  • 3M hooks, fantastic for hanging things and placing where ever needed.
  • Sharpies, I use these often and stock pile at the back supply sale. There great to have for labeling, one on my fridge, 2 in the office, 1 in the car. I have them stashed everywhere
  • Extra glue sticks. I get mine from the craft stores/dollar stores watch sales, always nice to have back ups
  • Painters tape, even if I'm not painting its great for other projects
  • Clear plastic envelopes, I use these for organizing paper work like; coupons, bills, and other important papers.
  • Sticker Labels- great for placing labels on boxes and envelopes.
  • Shoe boxes, I use these as cheap organization, but to save space I never stockpile more then 3.
  • Neutral Wrapping Paper- that can be used for birthdays, weddings, baby showers or whatever else. I use a solid color of paper.
  • Tape, I hide a spare role of tape so that we never run out in dire situations.
  • Batteries, I have a spare box just for batteries, I have a couple different sizes, but I really stock up on the 3A and 2A
  • Post-it notes, I stash these in every room of the house for quick notes.
  • Extra Storage Container, I always keep 1 extra storage bin in case I come across something I think I could organize better.
  • Emergency TP- always have one roll hidden away , in case of an emergency.
I will add more as it comes to mind, or share your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment