Sunday, December 11, 2011

Baby's Shower Ideas


 I recently hosted another baby shower, this one was a three hour drive away so I had to bring everything with me, including a microwave.We ended up having in a meeting room at a bank. The picture above is what ended up as our center pieces. We wanted them to be things mommy could use again. So we bought baby bottles stuffed them with iridescent cellophane and added ribbons, bibs and pacifiers, we surrounded them with shells and risen drops.
Meatballs, cucumber sandwiches, dips, chips, crackers, chicken sandwiches

Party favors are boxes shaped in bottles tied with ribbon, I placed two square guests soaps in each one, the soaps I bought from TJ Maxx for about 4-5 dollars there where 12 in each box.  Which made the favors about 30 dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment