Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Gifty Giving!

Gift Basket Ideas

When I give a gift I like to include things that help the receiver use the gift. For example if I buy someone a pasta bowl I want them to be able to have pasta, spices and sauces so they can enjoy the bowl I bought them. I don't want my gift to inconvenience them by having to go to the store and purchase more things in order to use it, I find this concept especially fun at bridal and baby showers. Here are some ideas for baskets to put with pieces you might purchase this season.

I make most of my baskets form things that come from HomeGoods stores, TJMaxx, Marshalls, World Market, and other places!
Great Griller's/Press: grilling sauces, bread, recipe book, spatula, spices,apron, and olive oil.

Tea-novists: Tea pot, several different flavors of tea, mug, towels, lemon, honey, and tea bag rests.
Cheese Chiefs: Cheese board, cheese spreaders/knives, cheese, wine, and crackers.

Wine Lovers: Wine red and white, glasses, stoppers, openers, and glass markers.
Crock Pot Connoisseurs: BBQ, cook book, apron, spices, laddie, and soups.

Pasta Prima-donas: Pasta bowel, pasta types, olive oils, sauces, spices, ladle, dipping oil, and garlic press

Coffee Captions: Mugs, flavored syrups, coffee, stirs, biscottii, iced coffee cup shortbread, and Cinnamon.

Baker Babes: Oven mitts, rolling pin, cookie cutters, cookie/muffin mix, mixing bowels, frosting, spatula, whisk, and apron.

Popcorn Pros: Flavorings for popcorn, varied pop corn types, two tubs for popcorn, DVDs (classics)

Lunch Liaisons: Collapsible containers for storage, chop sticks, hot and cold drink containers, soup container, lunch bag, and silverware.

Pancake Perfectionists: Pancake mixes, spatulas, syrups, bowel, whisk, mixing bowel, and pancake shapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment